I’m back from Washington, and I got the cast off my broken hand today. Yea! I had a wonderful time at Kids’ Day, and I’ll have a lot of neat posts and videos about the event in the coming days.
I want to write a quick post to encourage you to attend Explore UT on Saturday, March 3, at the University of Texas at Austin. It’s a fun, campus wide event for kids of all ages.
I’ve attend Explore UT in the past and remember these fun activities:
- Searching for gold
- Digging for fossils
- Running across a vat of cornstarch and water (and yelling – I particularly recommend this activity)
- Making slime
- Handling sheep organs (yuck, but intriguing)
- Handling and learning about marine creatures
This Saturday, I’m looking forward to:
- Digging for more fossils
- Learning about the fascinating, hidden world of plants
- Participating in the Gold E. Locks Mock Trial (I’m afraid that I’ve already formed an opinion)
- And returning to Hogwarts Jungle Potions Class!!!
Hope to see you there!